Join Our Team
A Career That Makes A Differences
Dar Al-Huda Early Learning Academy is the place for you! A new high-quality child care center in the Grays Ferry section of Philadelphia. This is a great opportunity for a new start.
We are looking for dedicated, passionate, and unique individuals to join our team of education professionals. As an early childhood professional, there are many opportunities to grow professionally within the center. Come and grow your career in child care and early education with the Dar Al-Huda Early Learning Academy. Please contact the center at (215) 634-9777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an employment application.
As an educator:
- Are you an impactful teacher who wants to create impactful relationships?
- Do you want to help guide children to future success?
- Do you want to help build a strong foundation for success not only in school but in life for young children?
If so, Dar Al-Huda Early learning Academy is the right place for you!
Why work here?
- Opportunities for career growth
- Collaborate with other team members to create a healthy work climate and create optimal learning and development for young children.
- Paid holidays/sick/vacation time
- Paid T.E.A.C.H. release time and tuition reimbursement
- Paid trainings.
Our current openings include full-time and part-time schedules for our Toddler, Preschool and School-Age programs. Floaters and substitutes are also needed. Available hours are between 7:00 am – 6:00 pm (Monday – Friday).
We are seeking qualified, professional, career-oriented applicants who have a passion for working with children and families. There is opportunity for career growth to assist you in reaching your career goals.
You will need to provide the following:
- PA Criminal History Clearance
- PA Child Abuse Clearance
- FBI Fingerprints.
- Completed Health Assessment with TB Screening
- Proof of work Experience along with references
- Proof of educational experience (copy of diploma/official college transcript)
- Forms of identification
Qualified persons who are interested in employment at Dar Al-Huda Early Learning Academy can complete the application and mail to 1325 S. 33rd Street, 4th Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19146 or email application with cover letter to email@example.com.
Employment Non-Discrimination Statement
An open and equitable personnel system will be established and maintained. Personnel policies, procedures, and practices are designed to prohibit discrimination on the basis of race, color, religious creed, disability, ancestry, national origin (including limited English proficiency), age, or sex. Employment opportunities shall be provided for applicants with disabilities and reasonable accommodation(s) shall be made to meet the physical or mental limitations of qualified applicants or employees.